Fitness & OCR Coach Helps You Explore a Ketogenic Approach to Obstacle Racing and Endurance Fitness → Feel Better, Perform Better, & Overcome Obstacles on the Course, & In Life.
Team: Purpose Driven OCR
The Things I Value Most: Faith ♦ Family ♦ Fitness ♦ Freedom ♦ Fun
It is part of my purpose to lead and follow these values and to help you discover your own purpose and passion by overcoming obstacles and transforming your body, mind, spirit and working life… One of the ways I’m helping team members do that, is through a Ketogenic Lifestyle & Approach to OCR and Fitness….
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- What is a Spartan Obstacle Specialist (SOS)
- 5 Reasons Why the Ketogenic Diet Works!
- Spartan Virtual Challenge – November 2017
- 3 Billion Heart Beats, What will You Do with Them?
- Mental Toughness: Two Things Successful Endurance Athletes Do to Maximize Results
- 7 Coffee Hacks and a Few Coffee Facts that Can Enhance Your Day!
- Spartan ABCs: the Trifecta of Spartan Animal Movements
- Keto 101- The Basics of the Ketosis Diet
“Deep inside each human being is a spirit that hungers for movement and for growth. A live and burgeoning ball of energy, the spirit naturally moves, expands, gyrates—dances, even—purely by virtue of its desire for freedom. It craves beauty over entertainment, meaning over triviality, and knowledge over sensation. American society devotes few harbors to the trade of truth. Too often we sacrifice the pursuit of knowledge, distracted instead by sparkling material things.” ― Joe De Sena